• Barge Navigation lights – Solar powered, battery operated self-contained, external batteries
• Navigation lights also for articulated barges
• Crane marker lights – Solar powered, FAA certified or standard lights
• Crane Tilt lights – Only flashes alarm when crane is up
• Barge navigation lights with “automatic bulb changers”
• Anchor LED Lights – Solar or Battery operated
• Barge standby lights for lower containment areas
• LED stairway lights with blackout hoods.
• Engine room recessed lights 3-inch diameter
• Fog operating Barge lights
• Bilge Alarms – Solar-powered bilge alarms for towing military vessels
• Loading platform tilt alarms
Boat Navigation Lights LEDs
• Navigation lights for boats under or over 50 meters
• Sidelights, all LEDs in 12, 24, or 120 volts. Single or double heads.
• Mast lights both in single or double fixtures.
• Anchor, fueling, whistle, Panama blue lights
• Not under command / Inability to maneuver lights (NUC/RIAM)
• Temporary inability to maneuver light kits
• Engine room siren and warning lights.
• Lights can be used on Alarm panels over 40 years old to retrofit.
• The only foolproof light failure backup alarm.
• Two year warranty on all tugboat navigation lights.
• Portable LED floodlight power packs
• LED Floodlights ranging from 10 watts to 200 watts
• Stairway LED lights, hallway, and engine room lights
List of general lights for Marine Industry:
• DREDGE LIGHTS
• BRIDGE NAVIGATION
• CHANNEL LIGHTS
• DOCK LIGHTS
• OBSTRUCTION LIGHTS
• HURRICANE GATE LIGHTS
• BUOYS – LIT OR NOT